Retirement Plan Provisions Have Changed. Find out what this means for you and your clients.
Retirement plan-related provisions under the CARES Act have impacted the industry in an unprecedented manner. Our Technical Answer Group (TAG) team of experts has been fielding questions from our industry leading clients. During this 60-minute webinar, TAG Managing Editor, Susan Wright CPA, APM, will share FAQs, and any guidance from the IRS, related to the recent impact of Coronavirus on employers, their plans and plan participants. Key areas covered include;
- Suspension of safe harbor contributions mid-year
- Furloughs and layoffs
- Partial plan terminations
- Coronavirus-related plan distributions
- Plan loans under the new rules
- Waiver of 2020 required minimum distributions
- Required plan amendments
- And More!