The Labor Arbitrator and Awards Analyzer on VitalLaw™ provides an innovative, fast, and easy way for labor attorneys and law firm research staff to search and analyze the Wolters Kluwer database of labor arbitrators and their awards.
Labor Arbitrator and Awards Analyzer on VitalLaw™ provides:
- Accessible from the Labor Arbitration section on VitalLaw™.
- Research and data visualization tool.
- 600+ Arbitrators (10-20 added annually).
- 30,000+ Awards (10-20 added monthly).
- Charts and graphs, like the prevailing party chart, impart valuable insights at a glance.
- Report functionality lets users instantly customize PDF documents to meet attorneys' needs in arbitration preparation.
- Granular filtering and search functionality.
- Gather intelligence on labor arbitrators—their experience, backgrounds, and how they decide disputes between employers and labor unions/employees.
- Graphical representation of the labor arbitration data.