Biden inauguration heralds regulatory reset.
This Special Report examines the statements and proposals from Biden’s campaign and his transition team, and lays out likely scenarios across a range of key practice areas; health care, labor and employment, tax, securities, corporate governance, international trade, antitrust, intellectual property, cybersecurity and privacy, financial services and others.
The 2020 Election Impact Report highlights include:
• Insights into regulatory priorities
• Expected changes in agency leadership
• Consequences for employers, including immigration, taxes and employee benefits
• Enforcement trends and course corrections
• Foreign policy shifts on trade, intellectual property, cybersecurity, and corrupt practices
• COVID-19 impact on multiple policymaking fronts