The 2020 Election Impact Report was written by Wolters Kluwer editorial staff and authors, to help attorneys and other professionals who advise them to prepare for the next chapter in this nation’s history.
This Special Report examines the statements and proposals from Biden’s campaign and his transition team, and lays out likely scenarios across a range of key practice areas; health care, labor and employment, tax, securities, corporate governance, international trade, antitrust, intellectual property, cybersecurity and privacy, financial services and others.
The 2020 Election Impact Report highlights include:
• Insights into regulatory priorities
• Expected changes in agency leadership
• Consequences for employers, including immigration, taxes and employee benefits
• Enforcement trends and course corrections
• Foreign policy shifts on trade, intellectual property, cybersecurity, and corrupt practices
• COVID-19 impact on multiple policymaking fronts